michellestastycakes.blogspot.com

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

TASTY CAKES

Let Them Eat Cake !

For more than 15 years, I have had the pleasure of doing something I not only love, but have a passion for; creating delicious cakes for life’s most significant moments. I pride myself in creating the freshest, moistest and most delicious cake you will put in your mouth. In fact, my cakes are always made fresh to order, never frozen.
I have many flavorings and fillings to chose from, however, my secret butter-cream icing recipe quite literally "takes the cake" where my creations are concerned. Not to be forgotten is my chocolate ganache icing, so rich and decadent it’s sure to satisfy every chocolate lover’s palate. If you haven’t had the opportunity to sample any of my creations, I would love to provide a sampling tray for your next gathering or office luncheon.
Many of my creations are designed with customizable, edible images and fondant(by request) accents; If you desire a specific memory, be it a personal photograph or memorable quotation, this works perfectly with edible images.
Give me your thoughts and we will work together to create the perfect cake for your next significant moment.


My Most Popular "Cake-Casions:"
b All Holidays
b Anniversaries
b Any Farewell
b Any New Beginning
b Baptisms
b Birthdays
b Communions
b Confirmations
b Going Aways
b Graduations
b Promotions
b Retirements
b Welcome Homes
b Weddings
b Wedding/Baby Showers

My Personal Favorite "Cake-Casion:"
b Just to Eat More Cake!

I live nine miles north of Morrilton but I deliver to many locations, please inquire and we’ll find a way to make your cake happen!
For prices and pictures, please see http://www.michellestastycakes.blogspot.com/ or e-mail me at http://us.mc1130.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=michelles4tc@yahoo.com, and remember to always… Eat More Cake!!

I hope after you eat my cake, it will be the best you have ever had !

I want to ensure that your special celebration becomes an extraordinary memory

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is my first comment here so I just
wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy
reading your blog posts. Can you
recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same
topics? Thank you so much!

My page; View my web page
my site > Click here